Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ScrapMuse 'Spring Has Sprung' March Kit!

Here's some of my work with this beautiful ScrapMuse Kit!
For our Monthly Theme using this title!


This page is about my 6 little grandkids who just brighten each and every day for me!

I used some Smooch ink in siren and ocean soul to paint the blue flowers in my kit to better match this layout. I also used a white gel pen for doodling and tracing around the alphas.


Photos are from our Punta Cana, Dominican Republic trip, August ‘09.


I used Glossy Accents on the circles and paisley accents. I added some border punching to the pp strips and check out that cute little flower! I hand stitched along the circle with the baker’s twine, which you can read more about in the upcoming Newsletter.
Photos of DGD Lucy playing under the kitchen stools, Dec. '09.

Based on Kimmy's March Sketch.


I used some Crystal Stickles on the title. Also handstitched the buttons on with the baker's twine for my article.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deanna, just love how many layouts you created using that kit! Terrific value AND gorgeous layouts. Love the sweet photos of the kids and cute embellishments you make!

    ReplyDelete