Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7th Sassy Lil' Sketches!

It's been a wonderful year on the Sassy Lil' Sketches DT, but things are so busy in my life right now and around our home that I decided not to reapply for the DT for another term. So, here's my last layout assignment with this wonderful sketch by Cherie! Katie and Cherie, thanks so much for the opportunity and I will of course still be playing around with the Sassy sketches as I can!

Fall Frolic
Check out our January Sponsors!
Paper Sponsor:
Digital Sponsor:
CocoDingo

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Deanna! I feel like it has been forever since i have visited your blog. I love this fall layout. It is just simply wonderful. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful Sassy. I will miss seeing fabulous layout in the Sassy inbox every month, but I will be sure to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awesome designing with you Deanna! Don't be a stranger :) Your last layout for them is amazing. I love your beautiful banner and those pictures rock!

    ReplyDelete