Sunday, March 6, 2011

Perfect Fall Day

Photos of DGD Kaylee playing at the city park one beautiful Fall day.
This is for Birthday Party Day #4 Challenge at the Apron Strings Blog, using a special cake recipe.

I used the following for my yummy cake...
Chocolate (Dark Brown CS)
Caramel (Autumn Theme pp)
Buttercream (Buttons)
Fresh Fruit (Paint)

WOW! Did I have a hard time finding Fall themed papers. I found this old stuff that was actually a rak. Really need to stock up on some Autumn goodies!

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! The paint behind your title is particularly fabulous!
    I also ended up with the paint option and had so much fun. I like seeing how others worked it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love your choices for your "ingredients." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paint - that's two layouts that got the paint option, I'm seeing it on a layout of my own soon. As for the papers, old-schmold. It's great! I know where you might find some fall papers. :)

    ReplyDelete