Friday, April 1, 2011

Take Note!

This is for the Birthday Party Day #22 Challenge over at the Apron Strings Blog, scrapping something I'm thankful for. I'm definitely thankful for my family, but decided to scrap about my 'Scrapbook Passion'. My journaling is about how I'm so thankful I found scrapbooking 10 years ago and that not only is it a creative outlet for me and a way of perserving our memories, but it's also my peace and quiet of the day along with a way to keep my sanity! LOL

I used the Echo Park 'For the Record' line here along with several of my favorite Border Punches!
Thanks for Looking!

5 comments:

  1. Love your layout! Love the paper choice and all the punches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the notepad paper as a picture mat! And your crafty space is wonderful! So many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic. Please don't tell me that's what your space looks like AFTER you've been crafting. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the layout and I am super envious of your scraproom! LOL.

    ReplyDelete