Friday, September 16, 2011

Joyful Christmas Day!

A 2-pager for youngest DGD Lucy's album. She wasn't quite 2 here, but really into opening the presents. LOL  I used the SEI 'Christmas Mint' line here along with American Crafts Foam Thickers and Making Memories poinsettia flowers.

This is for Day #11 of the '4 Sketches, 20 Days' Challenge oer at the Apron Strings Blog. Today the challenge was to 'flip the left-hand side upside down and us the title space for more photos'. I added 3 smaller photos in that area.

Really liking this challenge of using a sketch over and over again, but in different ways. I have 7 grandkids plus a couple vacation albums to scrap so I've been trying to use the same sketch for different albums.

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I love it! It just reads "festive!"

    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete