Thursday, February 9, 2012

Great Grandkids

Here's another version on the Deaton Great Grandkids. I need to scrap a layout for each of our 6 grandkids here and I don't often like to do the same design. This page will go in DGD Kaylee's album.

This is for Day #5 of the Birthday Celebration over at the Apron Strings Blog,  using 3 flowers from the Bingo Card. This week I'll be working on Row #5 horizontally.

I used the Basic Grey 'Little Black Dress' line; Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories Tiny Alphas; Jenni Bowlin Vintage Buttons; Petaloo Flowers; Baker's Twine; Prima Bling.

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! Imagine a circle???? LOL The pops of red are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I'm loving the versatility you have with this line. I tend to shy away from soley monochromatic lines in the kits; I may have cause to rethink that. ;)

    ReplyDelete