Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Apron Strings July Guest Designer!

I'm excited to share with you that Lori over at Apron Strings Designs  asked me to fill in for one of her Sous Chefs for July! I got to work with the Bigger Than A Breadbox Kit featuring the Basic Grey 'PB&J' line and the Authentique 'Glory' line. Here's a link to the see those amazing kits. You can check these out along with lots more inspiration in the July Newsletter.

Today I want to share my projects with the Basic Grey 'PB&J' line. 
Born To Play
 
This was based on the monthly PageMap. 

Photos of DGD Kaylee enjoying a local playground, June 22nd.

Let's Go to the Beach Beach! 
 
Group photo of my grandkids recently at Cocoa Beach, June 14th. They sang this song everyday while walking to the beach! LOL

Fishing With Daddy

Photos of grandkids Brady and Kaylee with their Dad, Aug. 2011. 
 
Kids Dig! 

My grandkids can be found in the sandbox nearly everyday in the Summer. Here are photos of grandkids Marcus and Lucy from last August.

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing. Well done you for being a guest designer. You have produced AWESOME stuff.

    ReplyDelete