Tuesday, March 26, 2013

American Crafts 'Lucky Charm'

Here are a couple more layouts I used the American Crafts 'Lucky Charm' line on.
 
Love My Baby
 
Photos of youngest DGD Lucy with her baby doll last Oct.
 
Based on a January PageMap.
 
I used -
American Crafts 'Lucky Charm' pp's, Chip Accents, Glitter Chip Alphas, Diecut Card
Prima Wooden Buttons
My Mind's Eye Journal Tag, Brad
Doodlebug Washi Tape
Baker's Twine
 
This Is My Happy Place 
 
Recent photo of my scraproom.
 
I used -
American Crafts 'Lucky Charm' pp's, Chip Accents & Title
Little Yellow Bicycle Stick Pins, Wooden Button
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist 'Cherry Limeade'
Prima Flowers, Brads
Tim Holtz Mini Clip
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. Both are just beautiful! I really "NEED" some of those Tim Holtz mini clips so they are on my scrappy list to buy on Friday! I love your choice of alphas too-perfect match with the papers!

    ReplyDelete