Sunday, March 31, 2013

Family Changes

Left photo of me with DGD Kaylee, June 2001.
Right photo of grandkids Kaylee and Kellan, Dec. 2012.
 

Journaling says....
My 7 grandkids are such a blessing to my life! Looking back at the last 12 yrs. since holding my first granddaughter Kaylee and remembering all those special feelings. Now seeing her growing up and helping with our youngest grandson Kellan whom she adores fills my heart with joy. Our family life has changed in so many ways and I feel so blessed to have all these little precious ones in our lives.
 
This is for March Madness Day #19, at the Apron Strings Blog using the 'recipe'.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Remarkable' pp's, Diecut
October Afternoon Mini Market Alphas
Little Yellow Bicycle Stick Pin
LilyBee Index Journaling Cards
Prima 'Key To My Heart' Brad, Wooden Buttons
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for Looking!

1 comment: