Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A few layouts today.........

Let's Celebrate!
Photos of DH and I sharing drinks one evening at Mexico, May 2013.
 
I used -
October Afternoon 'Travel Girl' pp's, Washi Tape, Buttons
My Mind's Eye Brads, Tickets
Pink Paislee Portfolio Tab
Little Yellow Bicycle Stick Pins
Prima Teal Ink
Baker's Twine
 

Water Boy
Photos of my grandson Kellan in the pool at Cocoa Beach last June.
 
I used -
Echo Park 'A Perfect Summer' pp's
October Afternoon Buttons, Tidbits, Alphas
Elle's Studio Frame
My Mind's Eye Brads
Studio Calcio Wood Boats
Queen & Co. Washi Tape
 
Pool Excitement
Photos from our day at the local Aquatic Center for DGD Kaylee's birthday last June.
 
I used -
LilyBee Sweet Shoppe pp's, diecuts
My Mind's Eye Banner Elements
Crate Paper Flowers
Pink Paislee Journal Paper
Fancy Pants Chipboard Frames
Simple Stories Alphas
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for Looking!
 

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy and these are lovely! I especially love the frames on the two pager and the way you placed them. The veneer boats were perfect for Kellan's page!!

    ReplyDelete