Sunday, September 1, 2013

Riviera Maya, Mexico Fall 2012

Trying to wrap up the rest of my Mexico 2012 album before starting on the next one. I think these are the last layouts of it.
The Marketplace
Photos of the marketplace at our resort, Mexico Oct. 2012.
 
I used -
October Afternoon 'Farm Girl' pp's, Alphas, Washi Tape
Bazzill Houndstooth Washi Tape
K&Co. Chipboard and Metal Accents
Tim Holtz Trinket Pin
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
Basic Grey Ribbon
Prima Journal Tag

 Downtown Playa
More of our Mexico photos. We went shopping on a rainy day at Playa del Carmen, Oct. 2012.

I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Cut & Paste Charm' pp's, Washi Tape, Buttons, Enamel Dots
October Afternoon, American Crafts Alphas
Fancy Pants Umbrella Button
Bo Bunny Bling
Baker's Twine

The Water Fountain
I think this is the last of my Mexico 2012 photos to scrap.
 
I used -
My Mind's Eye 'Cut & Paste Adorbs' pp's, Washi Tape, Enamel Dots, Buttons
American Crafts Foam and Chipboard Alphas
Pink Paislee Luxe Chipboard Arrows, Frames
October Afternoon Tiny Alphas
Maya Road Stick Pins
 
 Thanks for Looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment