Wednesday, June 17, 2015

80th Birthday

 Photos of my Mother-in-Law's 80th Birthday. We all got together and had her a surprise party, which was not my idea because she hates surprises but she had a good time. Top photo is with 5 of her kids and the bottom photo is all her grandkids that could attend. (3 are my kids and 8 are my grandkids so we had a great turnout.) :)

(I ran out of space so added journaling on the back.)

I used -
Simple Stories 'Hugs & Kisses' pp's
American Crafts Foam and Chipboard Thickers
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
Studio Calico Wooden Arrow
Maya Road Stick Pins
Glitz Chevron Roller
Stickles, Crystal
Prima Flowers

Based on Sketch #142 from Sketched in Thyme.

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. I hate surprises too! Your page looks great. A really nice take! Love the clusters, hearts and fab flowers!

    ReplyDelete