Friday, March 11, 2016

9 Blessings

 {Sorry for the shadows! My scanner doesn't like the lumpy flowers.}

Scrapping this photo again of all the grandkids from last Easter
for another of their albums.

I used -
Maggie Holmes 'Shine' pp's, Puffy Hearts
Simple Stories Heart Diecut Card
American Crafts Chipboard Alphas
Heidi Swapp, Plain Jane Mists
Webster's Pages Sequins
Echo Park Washi Tape
Petaloo Flowers
Baker's Twine

This is for the March Spelling Bee Challenge at Scrapbook Challenge.  
My Lucky Charm would be Blessings as I feel so blessed with all my little grandkids.
B - Bow (twine)
L - List
E - Eyelets
S - Splatters (brown)
S - Splatters (teal)
I - Iridescent (sequins)
N - Number
G - Gold Foil (hearts)
S - Splatters (gold)


Thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

  1. Love how your title become your spelling word. Thanks for,joining us at SBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the colors/papers you used. Great take on our challenge - thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at SBC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your layout and your take on the challenge, wonderful job! Thanks for playing along at SBC!

    ReplyDelete