Saturday, January 6, 2018

Refocus

 Photo of me that granddaughter Lucy took of me this Summer just enjoying a relaxing cup of hot tea. 

Journaling says, "It's time to 'refocus' on me and get my life back in order with working out and being more active regularly. Also to concentrate on eating healthier and drinking less. I also need to work on worrying less and let those things go that I have no control over. I need to work on happier things and find joy in each day. I just need to get my life in balance so I can be a happier me.

I used -
KaiserCraft 'Daydreamer' pp's
American Crafts Shimelle Diecuts
Simple Stories Chipboard Accents
Jillibean Soup Wooden Veneer
Elle's Studio Journal Card
Fancy Pants Puffy Alphas
Prima Bird Clip

Based on this older Scrapbook Challenges Sketch. 

Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment